By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site! GoodmorningDoctor, INC. ("GoodmorningDoctor") may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the GoodmorningDoctor website ("GoodmorningDoctor Site," or the "Site,") will mean you accept those changes.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the GoodmorningDoctor Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from GoodmorningDoctor's licensors, and other material contained on the GoodmorningDoctor Site ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the GoodmorningDoctor Site! If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. GoodmorningDoctor does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by GoodmorningDoctor, GoodmorningDoctor employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of GoodmorningDoctor, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
Use of Materials
All materials posted on this website are protected by the copyright laws in the United States and in foreign countries.GoodmorningDoctor authorizes you to view a single copy of the material on the GoodmorningDoctor Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material, for example: "©2016, GoodmorningDoctor, Inc. All rights reserved" and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the GoodmorningDoctor Site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference. Title to the materials remains with GoodmorningDoctor or its licensors. Any use of the materials not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of GoodmorningDoctor. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to GoodmorningDoctor and its licensors. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the materials automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the materials.
Liability of GoodmorningDoctor and Its LicensorsThe use of the GoodmorningDoctor Site and the Content is at your own risk. When using the GoodmorningDoctor Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of GoodmorningDoctor and its suppliers. Accordingly, GoodmorningDoctor assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the GoodmorningDoctor Site. The GoodmorningDoctor Site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. GOODMORNINGDOCTOR, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, GoodmorningDoctor, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the GoodmorningDoctor Site or GoodmorningDoctor.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the GoodmorningDoctor Site.
PasswordsGoodmorningDoctor has several tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your GoodmorningDoctor passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of sign-in name, screen name and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your GoodmorningDoctor account and password; (3) promptly inform GoodmorningDoctor if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password. To send us an email, use the "Contact Us" links located at the bottom of every page of our site. You grant GoodmorningDoctor and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. GoodmorningDoctor cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using GoodmorningDoctor tools and services.
GoodmorningDoctor Community and Member to Member Areas ("Public Areas") and Social Media PlatformsIf you use a Public Area, such as message boards, blogs, Ask Our Expert, User Reviews or other member communities, or post on any Social Media Platform, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas or on the Social Media Platforms. GoodmorningDoctor and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas or on Social Media Platforms. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call doctor immediately. In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas and Social Media Platforms, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area or Social Media Platform for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by GoodmorningDoctor in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area, Social Media Platform or the Site, or which, in the judgment of GoodmorningDoctor, exposes GoodmorningDoctor or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the GoodmorningDoctor Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas or on a Social Media Platform.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the GoodmorningDoctor Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other SitesGoodmorningDoctor may provide links to third-party web sites. GoodmorningDoctor also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and GoodmorningDoctor may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. GoodmorningDoctor does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. GoodmorningDoctor is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the GoodmorningDoctor Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. GoodmorningDoctor does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the GoodmorningDoctor Site. For more information, read our Advertising Policy and our Sponsor Policy.
IndemnityYou agree to defend, indemnify, and hold GoodmorningDoctor, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
GeneralGoodmorningDoctor is based in San Francisco, California, in the United States of America with principal offices in San Francisco, California. GoodmorningDoctor makes no claims that GoodmorningDoctor, GoodmorningDoctor Health Manager, or any Site within the GoodmorningDoctor Network and the Content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the GoodmorningDoctor Network from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, User Submissions – image, video, audio files, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
JurisdictionYou expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with GoodmorningDoctor, or in any way relating to your use of the GoodmorningDoctor Site, resides in the courts of the State of California and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving GoodmorningDoctor or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright AgentIf you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting GoodmorningDoctor's copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
GoodmorningDoctor's agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
Attn: Office of Privacy
405, Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: +39 366 5347748
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, GoodmorningDoctor maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.